Wednesday, February 17, 2010

La Sportiva How Much Do You LOVE Running Contest


Brief heads-up and pitch for an on-line contest by my main sponsor, La Sportiva. Talk about how much you LOVE running, with an optional confession of guilt. You have until the end of March to enter.

Submitting the best entry wins you a pair of La Sportiva Mountain Running® shoes, First Endurance OptygenHP, a pair of Defeet Socks, Petzl E+Lite, and a mystery Green-Layer apparel item!

I felt validated reading several stories regarding running and being sweaty and smelly at work, though no way in hell I could ever take off during a shift to run-- I don't get a lunch break, and this would equal abandoning my patients.

Sorry if you're one of those who've entered so far, and I've decreased your odds, but like at a race, competition makes things more fun.


No comments: